Skip to Content
Texas State University


Need help with a survey?

Learn about assistance provided by Institutional Research for administrative survey projects, Texas State's administrative survey policy and procedures, and resources for developing and administering surveys.

Looking for surveys or results?

Browse a list of surveys administered at Texas State, find results from a recent survey, or view facts and figures about Texas State that are submitted for publication in college guidebooks.

86% Student Satisfaction Rating

Senior students who rate their overall experience at Texas State as excellent or good (2019 National Survey of Student Engagement)
Students walking on campus