Skip to Content

Request Survey Assistance

The Office of Institutional Research (IR) assists departments and offices with university-level administrative surveys. We do not provide survey services for departmental surveys, grant-funded projects, academic research or students' class projects.

For eligible administrative surveys, IR can help with:

  • Survey design
  • Distribution
  • Data collection
  • Data analysis
  • Reports (interactive online or brief summaries)

Please contact the Office of Institutional Research at 512-245-2386 or for additional information.

Please note:  if your survey meets the definition of an administrative survey, it must be approved by the University Survey Committee (USC) and appear on the Administrative Survey Calendar before data collection begins. Review by the USC is a separate process described on the Administrative Surveys & Services page.